📣 FLASH NEWS
The second version of the electronic invoice logical structure, FA(2), has been released! 🚀
As you may have already read in previous articles, the first version of the logical structure of the electronic invoice FA(1), as an electronic document template, was published on 29 November 2021 in the Centralnym Repozytorium Wzorów Dokumentów Elektronicznych (CRWDE) on the ePUAP platform.
The logical structure of the electronic invoice FA(1) has been in force since 1 January 2022, but what will change with the new version? What will the new specifications be?
The Ministry of Finance expects that from 1 September 2023 the FA(2) logical structure will replace the current FA(1) logical structure and the next steps for implementation will be:
- On 23 May 2023, the Ministry of Finance published a draft of the FA(2) logical structure to allow IT systems to adapt to the proposed changes.
- The Ministry of Finance provided the following timetable for the follow-up of the publication of the logical structure of the second version of the electronic invoice FA(2):
- June 2023 – release of the logical structure on ePUAP,
- July 2023 – release of the test environment adapted to the logical structure together with the documentation,
- 1 September 2023 release of the production environment.
Would you like to stay up-to-date on new developments? Follow us on our social media!
See you soon!